1. What information do we need?
If you decide to subscribe to an information product posted on our website, we will ask you for information such as your name and email address. This is explained by the following considerations. We regularly produce relevant information products (both paid and a large number of free) information marketing on the Internet. Your interest in a specific information product suggests that other information marketing products on the Internet and other topics may be interesting and useful for you. In order to inform you about these products, as well as to provide access to them, we need to send you an information letter. In addition, we can conduct a survey to find out your opinion about our products, as well as your wishes. Before you provide us with other people’s personal data, you must obtain the permission of the relevant persons. Make sure you provide correct and accurate information.
2. What do we do with your personal information?
We use your e-mail address and your name for the following purposes:
– To provide you information products and services, as well as conduct surveys to determine the information you need;
– to handle your requests to the support team;
– to send news and promotional information about products, services, special offers, products and services of selected partners to the extent permitted by applicable law, or in accordance with your wishes (see below the section “Unsubscribe”)
– for sending service messages (for example, if you have forgot your password
– for products containing a password); – to prevent and detect fraud and the illegal use of my products or services.
3. Who else has access to personal information?
For the implementation of the newsletter we use the service justclick.ru. This service processes your personal information (ie, e-mail and the name you provided) so that I can send you an email with access to your chosen product or inform you about new relevant information marketing products on the Internet, or conduct a survey with the purpose of identifying the information you need. In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or in order to protect ourselves and others from unlawful acts or other dangers.
4. Identification files (cookies)
We take reasonable steps to minimize the possibility of loss, theft, unfair use, unauthorized access to your personal information, destruction, alteration or disclosure. At the same time, we cannot guarantee the absolute elimination of the risk of unauthorized misuse of personal information. We kindly ask you to carefully store your account passwords and not to tell them to anyone else (in the case of products containing access passwords). Contact us immediately if you become aware of any breach of information security (for example, unauthorized use of your password).
We fully share the caution of parents in the use of personal information about their children. I urge all visitors under the age of 18 to obtain permission from parents or guardians before providing any personal information. We do not collect information about children intentionally. If I become aware that I received personal information about a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to remove such information as soon as possible.
7. Refusal to subscribe
If you no longer wish to receive messages from us, please follow the link at the bottom of any of our emails.
If you have any questions and / or problems related to the security policy and the security of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org